The Harwood is Forest’s smallest log cabin. Despite a compact footprint of 2.2m x 3.2m (depth x width) it offers 4.8 square metres (51 square feet) of internal floor space which is plenty for a small home office, hobby room or garden room. Its pent roof design is unobtrusive, stylish and gives it a modern look.
The Harwood has been manufactured using 28mm machined, interlocking log cladding and 19mm Tongue & Groove boards for the roof and floor, together with high quality tear resistant polyester felt. The felt grade/weight is 24kg per 10m length. Windows in the doors feature single glazed toughened glass and allow natural lighting in the cabin.
Three felt options are available: Polyester felt without underlay, Polyester felt with underlay or a higher grade/weight (34kg per 10m) Polyester felt with underlay. This option includes the 24kg Polyester felt only, with no underlay. The felt has a polyester fibre base layer which is more than twice the tear resistance of conventional mineral felt. When fitted correctly this has a life expectancy of up to 15 years.
We recommend the small upgrade to Polyester felt with additional black sand felt underlay.
- Internal dimensions of the Harwood are 1.74m deep x 2.74m wide.
- Delivered by vehicles with a crane.
- An assembly service is available: as long as a suitable base is present.
- The Harwood log cabin from Forest make a perfect compact home office, hobby room or garden room.
- Walls use 28mm thick interlocking logs for a robust build
- 19mm Tongue & Groove roof and floor boards
- Glazed double doors, secured with a mortise locking system
- Finished with high quality 24kg polyester felt without underlay
- Supplied untreated and unpainted (a solvent-based preservative must be applied after assembly)
- Delivery lead time up to 4 weeks
- Toughened glass glazing